If you’re here because you need immediate help, please finish filling out the form process after the splash screen you just saw and we will help you as soon as they can.
The Support Button runs a package of scripts that looks at the following:
- Currently Logged in User Account
- Computer name and hardware identifiers
- Screenshots of your Current Screen and the last actions you took historically up to as many as 30 actions.
- Network and WIFI connection information and diagnostics
- Hardware Status
- Running Processes
- Recent Event Viewer Logs
- Recent Website History
- Custom scripts and information as added by your helpdesk.
Our goal is to maintain your privacy and to just gather the key things that will help us help you best.
No information is sent to us until you submit your Problem Details.
If you have any other questions about the data collected, contact us.
A word on your responsibility when submitting information through the Support Button UI
It is your (the end user) responsibility to make sure you are not submitting private or confidential information through the Support Buttons UI when submitting your help ticket. We’ve taken precautions to securely store the information we’ve collected outside of the ticketing system your we. However, HIPAA, SOX (and other customer-protection federal statutes covering personal information) standards still apply for information you knowingly submit over telecommunications.