LogMeIn Pro is a remote access software that makes it easy to monitor your computer’s hardware and software health remotely. In addition, you can get fast, easy access while on the go from your PC or Mac to your desktop, browser, iOS, or Android device.
Key features of LogMeIn Pro
- Screen sharing: Share your screen with anyone to collaborate or provide support
- Multi-monitor display: View multiple monitors simultaneously
- Remote control: remotely control any computer as if you’re sitting in front of it. A great way of accessing your desktop files on any device.
- Password management: save your usernames, passwords, and payment details in a secure online vault.
- File storage: 1TB of file storage so you can easily store all of your files, access them from anywhere, and quickly share with anyone.
- Remote printing: Print documents or photos using your phone, even if your laptop and printer are at home.
LogMeIn Pro offers several more services and features
LogMeIn Pro can provide strict security measures to ensure the secure transfer of your data. Users must verify every device they connect to remotely with the standard operating system credentials. In addition to this, users can opt to request a personal password or an RSA SecurID two-factor authenticator when logging in to the host. Throughout your session, the security measures are easy to use and provide peace of mind.
A major benefit of using LogMeIn Pro is the variety of management tools it provides, which can run without disturbing the remote user. It evaluates the health and status of your remote desktops, and it can send you an alert based on the established rules you made.
It can be tedious to install and setup initially. However, once it’s all set up, you can easily and effectively use its features. LogMeIn Pro can also be costly, especially depending on the size of your business. It’s ideal for small to medium-sized businesses.
LogMeIn Pro with PCW Solutions
As part of our silver and gold managed IT service package we offer LogMeIn Pro for free to our customers. We’ll install LogMeIn pro on any device you would like to access, once installed you can enable remote access by logging in to your online account or using the desktop app.
If interested, give us a call and we can set you up today!
Read our last article on Frequently Asked Questions About VoIP